Professional Services Department
Regional Delivery Manager
- Oversee the Projects from strategic planning to minute details of the project
- Understand mobile operators' business challenges and technical requirements and find solutions to overcome them
- Maintain a cordial relationship with clients.
- Focus on aggressively developing new relationships and building new business with the sales managers
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Acquire resources and coordinate the effort of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver project according to plan.
- Define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Manage Resources efficiently :assign specific roles to all the team members
- Review high-level deliverables across projects.
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Mobinets methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Mitigate risk across multiple projects.
- Ensure the project is completed within the estimated budget
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for all projects under his direction.
- Integrate financial data for multiple projects.
- Compare financial data for practice and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
- Analyze profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Address raised billing issues when they arise.
- Perform other related duties
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, information systems, or any other related technical field
- A degree in management
- More than 10 years of experience in project management
- English fluent
- Other Languages is Preferable
General Working Conditions
- Based in South Africa
- Frequently travel throughout the India and (some travel to Europe, Middle East, ) Region
- Maintain adherence to Mobinets policies and procedures
- May be required to work extra hours